Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Biscuit's Stakeout

Since Biscuit moved in I've grown pretty used to toys being strewn all over my living room.  She's actually the first dog I've had that played with toys.  My other dogs never really showed any interest.
In the last week or so I've noticed that my living room was a lot neater than usual.  Maybe only one or two toys on the ground.  I also noticed she was wandering out of the living room for long periods of time.  Turns out she's started a new playroom in my dining room.

She had nine toys moved up by the front window.  She now sits up there for hours staring at the squirrels in the front yard.  It's become an obsession.  She's normally sitting on the bench but I couldn't catch her in action.
Luckily she's only barked a few times and that was at a cat.  She just likes to spy on the squirrels.  Weirdo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment