Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Going for the Gold

As of last weekend I have a new favorite spray paint.  Gold!  I picked up gold a few weeks ago to perk up some old iron pieces I have laying around the house and finally got around to using it this past weekend.  I went through my normal routine of starting with a couple of objects and then once I saw the results I kept walking back in the house to find more things I could paint gold.
I started with some mason jars and eventually added an old railroad nail and a candle stick.

These pieces are going to be part of my office.  The gold looks great with the navy and orange.  Eventually they will help with styling my bookshelf in the room.  For now, I just look and them and smile and then slowly scan the house for more things I can grace with my Rust-Oleum Midas Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment