Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Tools Take Over

It's been three years since I installed this peg board in my garage and I finally decided I out grew it.
I bought two additional panels and a few more hooks.  The original one needed to come down so as to accommodate the two new ones.  And while I had it down, I figured "Why not spray paint it!"  Purple was not my first choice but I already had two cans so I just went with it. 
I played around with the layout in my living room, trying to make sure things were grouped in the most efficient way.  I also tried to paint shadows of the tools in contrasting pink but after 3, I gave up.  Painting on a pegboard with a tiny brush is not fun.
The finished install turned out perfect!  I even have room to grow!  With such a tiny garage, utilizing the wall space for storage helps me cram as much in as possible yet still have it be functional! 

No comments:

Post a Comment