Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to Reality

I'm finally getting caught back up after my vacation and should be back on blogging and decorating schedule.  The dogs are doing good.  Stewart is adjusting to being a Dog-In-The-Box while I am at work, but I let him roam the house if I'm home.  70% of the time, that just means he's sleeping in his box with the door open.  Tomorrow will be 4 weeks post treatment so I will call the vet to see when I can start taking him on walks again, and then eventually running with him again.
Pablo's glad to be back home but starting to complain about the back lawn.  I keep promising to mow it this weekend.

This weekend I will also be going to Target (I know, how unusual) because they will be carrying limited edition Andy Warhol Campbell's Soup cans starting Sunday!  I think I need several.  There's bound to be some sort of art project there.

Other than that I am planning fall projects which I should have more on tomorrow.  I currently have paint on my arms and legs so rest assured house projects are back in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment