Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall To Do

I've finally put together a game plan for Football Season Fall.
Nothing too crazy, I'm just basically continuing my painting room by room.  Once it cools off a little more I'm going to get some color back in the front yard with some more mums.  I really like how the red and yellow looked last fall.  I plan on doing even more this year.
I'll also plant some more squash and other winter vegetables in my garden out back.  I have several empty squares that need filling.  Aside from that, I'll be focused on the inside of the house.  Back to battling the beige. 
I don't really have any photos of the front hall but you can see it here on the right side of the entry.  It's beige so I will probably just paint it Sterling, the same light grey in the other hallway and the living room.  My office has requested some attention and that I stop just treating it like a dumping ground for unused objects.

I will continue to search for my ideal console table for the front entry.  I have a feeling this search will be long.
I'd also like to paint the guest room.  I'm completely stumped as to what color would work best in here.  I'll probably have to consult my Ambassador of Paint, aka Mom.

And finally, I will once again try to save up to get rid of these floor tiles currently masquerading as my countertop.
I've got a lot of projects coming up, mostly involving a paintbrush.  Let's hope I can even knock out some ceilings while I'm at it.  Hook 'Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment