Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Temporary Fix

Now that I am obsessed with this hot pink console table, I'm afraid I'm setting myself up for a long and trying process for finding something that can measure up.
I'm going to try to be patient and just trust that someday I will find something similar that will work.  Until then I need a temporary fix for this situation.

This cabinet is just an eyesore and I hate that it is the first thing you see when you walk in the door. 

I pried off the rusty stars and used wood filler to try and even out some of the surface before going after it with primer and paint.

After several coats of Kilz primer and then white glossy paint I finally decided I could live with it...temporarily.

I still want to find something to replace it but now it is less offensive and blends in a little better.  I can definitely live with this until I find the perfect console table!

No comments:

Post a Comment