Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Office Walls are Done!

Sunday night I finished the entire first coat and then last night I finally finished the second coat and a few touchups.

One Coat

Second Coat
The second coat does not look smooth in the picture above but that is just light coming in from the windows and the ceiling fan.  I had to do much of the second coat with the lights off in the room so that the shadows didn't throw me off.
 
Now that the walls are done, I just need to paint my doors and my desk and filing cabinet.  Back to the white paint!  I'm excited to get some of the accessories I painted in the room so that everything can start coming together.  Here's an idea of the orange accents.
Hopefully in the next month this room will be done for the most part.  Aside from the decorating, there is still a bunch of cleaning and organizing to be done.  You should see the closets!  Not pretty.  Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment