Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pablo's New Nest

It all started at Target this weekend.  I saw this awesome lamp at Target while shopping with my friend Elsa.  I think she thought I was crazy for loving it.
But it is so awesome!  Ok, I don't really need a $60 french bulldog lamp.  Especially since I already have Milo at the front door.

Monday night I was back at Target, this time doing my grocery shopping and saw the lamp again.  I told myself I did not need it but I did look around at the other items in this "Best In Show" collection Target was selling.  I might not need a lamp but I totally needed a blanket!
At a third of the cost of the lamp, it was a steal.  See I have been on my continued mission to rid Pablo of his Christmas blanket and make him use something that matches the living room a little better.

This dog blanket would be perfect.  It is so soft!  It feels like fur, soft and slinky, and it's grey on ones side and dog covered on the other.



I really think Pablo likes it!  He burrowed down into it and went right to sleep.  He's happy with his new nest and I'm happy with the color coordination.  The Christmas blanket will still be around.  I'm going to use it as my blanket on the couch, but quickly put it away any time I have company.  Win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment