Monday, September 24, 2012

Office Progress

I am proud to report that I finished painting my ceiling last week!  After painting all the trim I thought I was burnt out on white paint.
I made myself go in and at least start the ceiling after work one night.  Next thing I knew I was half way through.

At that point I decided to keep on going.  I finished all but the edging in one night and ended up completely finishing the next day.

This task doesn't seem so hard but you have not seen my working conditions.  I was so excited to get started on this room back when I began the trim that I never really "emptied" the room.  I merely shoved things in the middle of the room.  This worked great for trim but posed a few difficulties as I was working on the ceiling.

I had people coming over a couple of weekends ago so I didn't want to clutter up additional rooms but once that passed, I finally took a moment to clear some of the stuff out of there and stick it in the guest room.  That made things a wee bit easier.  Last Friday I bought my blue paint or shall I say Nocturnal Sea paint and I allowed myself to start cutting in.  Here's a sneak peak of what's to come!

I should be all done with painting the walls this week and ready to starting putting it back together!  I still have to paint the 3 doors in the room but that should be easy.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Love the color. Glad we could help by taking the trampoline off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Can't wait to see the reveal!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete