Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Restocking the Couch

After a series of unfortunate events whose onset can be directly pinpointed to the acquisition of new household member, Stewart...
...my pillow packed couch was down several members.  Four of the pillow below are no longer with us. 

And a couple of replacements might have died along the way.  The pillows now live in the living room closet and only come out for guests.  This weekend I had very productive trips to Target and IKEA and was able to restock the pillow situation.
The chihuahua pillow is my personal favorite.  It was on clearance at Target for $6.  I have a feeling it's Pablo's favorite too. 

It's nice to have a full set of pillows again.  Without them the couch looks so big and stark.
Sadly after I took these pictures, they all went back in the closet.  All except that brown one.  That's the only one I keep out these days.  It's a tough pillow and matches nothing so I figured Stewart would leave it alone.  Even though he's been living in his crate when he's home alone, he still manages to escape so you can't be too safe.
This is a picture of Stewart's crate after I came home to him greeting me at the front door.  Houdini, I tell you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment