Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reason 643 That I Love Mason Jars

Touch up paint.  You never know when it's going to come in handy.  You never know when your dog is going to Hulk out and bend metal.  And you never know what kind of damage will be done.

My evenings this week were supposed to be filled with packing and house cleaning in preparation for my big vacation.  Instead they've been filled with rug cleaning and wall repair.  Luckily I happen to keep my living room paint on hand for fast touch ups.

It took about 10 seconds to repaint the damaged area.  It could have probably used a little filler for the drywall damage but I decided to live life on the edge and just repaint it.
Good as new and still time to get some packing done.  Stewart heads to the pet hotel tonight while Pablo and my house will be looked after by my parents.  I'll be blogging my travels over on Life Outside the Loop.  Feel free to check in on me over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment