Monday, January 21, 2013

Back to Painting

I had every intention to start working on my closet remodel model this weekend.  Somehow I instead decided to start painting my guest bathroom.  The guest room and the guest bathroom are the only beige rooms left to conquer.
Nothing too drastic here.  The walls and ceiling will be Sterling, the light grey in the rest of the house.  And I guess that means I'll eventually need to paint all the trim white, but I'm trying not to think about that.  I'm also going to replace the boring white (ish) shade on the window with fabric that give a little more pop of excitement.  I'll probably make a faux roman shade and possibly frost the window.
I have about half the room painted now and should have it finished by the end of the week.  In the meantime I'll also be trying to get the closet project started as well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! Those of us who plan to spend the night will appreciate the frosted window and pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete