Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hangers Hung

Luckily my No Wire Hangers needlepoint was a size that easily fit into a regular picture frame.  I didn't plan that so I got lucky.  I grabbed a basic frame at Target.

I did have to trim the edges a little bit but other than that it fit right in.  I decided to keep the glass in as a cover and to prevent any bubbling or dirt.
My plan is to hang this inside my closet once I remodel it, but for the meantime I decided to just hang it on my closet door.  Not wanting to drill holes in my door, I picked up some of these awesome 3M Command hangers.
You just stick two strips together (they are like hardcore velcro), stick one side on the frame, peel the other side and then pop it up on your surface.  Piece of cake.  I love these things.  And when I decide to move the picture, they'll come off without marring my door.  Score!
Now that I have new drawer storage in my bedroom, it's time for me to get cracking on the closet remodel!  I hope to have it done in the next couple of months!

1 comment:

  1. I, too, forbid wire hangers! Has your check come in from 3M for giving them that shout out?

    ReplyDelete