Monday, January 28, 2013

Out With the Old!

I swear I've actually got house updates this week but today I just have to post about what's really got me excited this morning.
I FINALLY broke down and bought new alarm clocks for my room and my bathroom!  This has been a long time coming.  I had finally had enough of my clock radios from the 90s.  The beige one by my bed was just plain ugly and the silver one in my bathroom would not stay tuned on a station.  I'd be half way into a shower and the speakers would start blaring static.  Do you know how annoying it is to shower to static?  I found these new alarm clocks at Target.  They not only have radios but the also can charge and play my iPod and iPhone.
The cute little cubes came with 'skins' to allow for about 6 different colors.  I went with hot pink for the one by my bed and silver for the bathroom.
I'm happy to report that they both did their job this morning!  Pinkie got me up and Silver kept me jamming all the way through my shower.  As for these puppies...
They went out with the trash this morning.  After almost 20 years it was time to part ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment