Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Office Rug

Back in November I finally bit the bullet an ordered a rug for my office.  I couldn't decide on a pattern so I just ended up going with white shag for now.  I found it on sale at RugsUSA and it arrived a little before Christmas. 

It was a little wavy at first so it has been relaxing for the past few weeks.  Biscuit seems to be a big fan.  She's in this room more than I am because it gives her a good squirrel watching view.  Here it is now, settling in with a few less waves.

Not a very lady-like pose

Obviously it looks a little better with sun coming in the windows but I took these pictures last night.  I'm still working on tweaking a few things in the room but it seems to be coming together!  And Biscuit's happy so that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment