Thursday, May 29, 2014

Big XII Battle

My neighbors to the right have had a yard flag out since I moved in.  Most notably during football season when they hang their OU flag.  This past year I got new neighbors on the other side and they now have been displaying a Baylor flag.  Well, that was all it took for me to decide I needed to represent UT out in the front yard.  While I was at Gardenridge grabbing my new chaise cushion, I found the yard stake for $10.  They didn't have college flags but I did grad a basic "S"...
And then I also got an American flag for holidays.  It flew out front this past Memorial Day weekend.
I now have 93 days to locate a Longhorn flag so that I'll be ready for our first game.  I'll show those Sooners and Bears!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know where you find one! I just got the yard stake too but have yet to find an "R", American flag, Longhorn or Vanderbilt flag. Darn suburbs - yard flags are hot items up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Gardenridge really had a great selection, other than team flags. I also noticed a bunch at Michael's the other day. I'll keep you posted on what else I find.

    ReplyDelete