Monday, February 11, 2013

Cleaning Out My Closet

I grounded myself Friday night so that I would tackle cleaning out my closet.  What a task.  I removed every stitch of clothing, shoes, drawers, etc.  They are all now residing in my office closet, my guest room bed and strewn around my bedroom.  It's one big mess.  On a plus side, I was able to make a pretty good pile for donation.  Here is the finished product.
And then a picture after I removed all the preexisting wire shelving.
It is currently the neatest part of my room since my bedroom has now turned into one big closet.  Having things spread all over the house has certainly made getting dressed an adventure.

A carefully selected collection of clothes.  This is all I can wear until I get my closet back together.
Oh, and were you looking for some jeans?  I keep those on the nightstand.
The timing of my project worked out because today is bulk trash day and I was able to kick all this to the curb.
Everything that was in my drawers inside the closet was relocated to my new purple chests (socks, undies, etc).  Tomorrow I tackle repainting the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment