Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars Night

Last night I hosted my Second Annual Oscars Watching Party!  I put up my decorations inside the house. This year even saw the addition of a red carpet.

I also put out enough food to feed seven armies.  Or at least, to feed a dozen girls as they vigorously judged celebrity outfits.

I was excited to have all three of the new Lays flavored chips to serve!  I'm not a huge lays fan but just had to know what Chicken and Waffles chips tasted like.  I think the Sriracha flavored one were my favorite.
It was a fun night with awards for Oscars Bingo and then I guess I can't complain about the Oscar Ballot contest since I took home the winning pot!  Is it wrong to invite people over and then take all their money?  At least it's an improvement over last year when I took home the least correct predictions award.
The awards ran a little late but good times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment