Thursday, February 14, 2013

Closet Finish Up

I have been working on my closet after work each night and it is now about 90% complete!  The rods all got hung up.
I also put up 12" shelves above the two top rods.  I was going to do another 1"x4" support along the length of the shelf but I think I've decided to go with an L bar support instead.  I still have to buy those but they should be a snap to install.

It was exciting to start moving all my clothes back into my closet.  It's been driving me nuts having them spread all over the house.  
It definitely feels more spacious than my last configuration.

I am still trying to decide the layout for everything and how to organize my shelves.  I have an area on the inside right where I will be putting in shoe cubes.

 I'm really glad I finally got this done.  Now everyone cross your fingers that it doesn't all rip out of the wall and come crashing down.

1 comment: