Monday, February 18, 2013

Shoes are Settled In

I am now proud to report all of my closet items have found homes back in the closet and my bedroom floors are now clear.

My heels went up in the shelves.  I will probably end up adding a shelf or two to hold more.  My ballet shoes and flip flops are in containers on the bottom shelf.
I bought a shoe cubbie for more storage.  I bought two but after putting the first one together I realized they don't fit my taller heels very well.  So one will stay and the other one is getting returned.  I'm just glad they are no longer all over my room.  While it seems I may have an excessive amount of shoes (not that I believe there is such thing) this is after I tossed about 10 pair to the donation pile.  I also got my side shelves reinforced.
Now I'll be able to store off-season items up top and get them out of the way.  Glad to be 100% done with all of this!

1 comment:

  1. That all looks great! My shoe collection is sooo inferior to yours. I think I have like ten pairs of shoes total and I'm stretching that by including beach flip flops and slippers.

    ReplyDelete