Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pinterest Solves Problems

I don't even remember what kind of search I was doing on Pinterest that led me to this fabulous idea.  I was probably scrolling through the DIY area.  I had added a shower caddy to my shower several months back.
We went through the honeymoon phase where I loved it but lately I was more annoyed with it.  It interfered with my shower head hose and I was always knocking things off.  Enter Pinterest.  Someone had posted using an everyday hook to hang the caddy anywhere versus having to hang it on the actual shower head.  Genius!
While picking up stuff for my closet remodel, I grabbed your basic coat hook.  I just picked it because I thought it was pretty.
It works great!  I can't believe I've never thought of this.  I guess this is the first time I've ever had to deal with a molded one piece shower before.  Anyway, not only does it no longer get knocked about by my shower head, now I no longer have to maneuver around a stream of water when trying to find my face wash.
Sometimes Pinterest puts a little too much pressure on you to be creative and crafty but other times (like this) it really helps out with solutions to everyday problems!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is brilliant! That would make showering so much for efficient. Happy honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete