Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And the Winner Is....

ANONYMOUS!
The darkest color, second from the top won the competition.  I got feed back from a bunch of people, including about 8 that came through my house this weekend and were forced to offer decorating advice.  Thanks everyone! 

I swung by Home Depot last night and picked up my Behr Anonymous in a flat finish.  I am starting with all the edging in the room so here is a little taste of what's to come.  I apologize about the photo quality but they were taken at night with my cell phone.  My digital camera decided to pull an all nighter at the office last night.

Anonymous slowly overtakes all the losers
 

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - I believe that was my choice! What do I win?! Or is the color the winner? Boooo to the latter.

    ReplyDelete