Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Anonymous, Now with More Megapixels

I've made the wise choice to start with all the edging first this go round.  In the living room I left it until the end...right about the time you are completely burnt out.  That's not the best time to have to do detail work.  So this time I'm knocking that out first.  Here are some pretty boring photos of my work thus far.  Hey, at least they aren't as grainy and blurry as yesterday's pictures.


This go round I'm also skipping the blue tape.  I found a brush that does an awesome job cutting in. 
Photo from Amazon.com
It has a flexible rubber handle and angled brushes that don't shed.  I used it for all my white trim and I'm using one now for the gray edging.  I'm so impressed that I'm actually going to clean the two I have and keep them once I'm done.  Usually I just throw my paint brushes away after each project.  Yay Wooster!

No comments:

Post a Comment