Monday, October 31, 2011

Painting Out the Anger

Well, when your team loses the World Series you have a lot of pent up anger.  Or at least that's my theory because I got TONS of stuff done around the house this weekend after Friday's disappointing game.  I woke up Saturday morning, brushed off my Rangers tears and picked up my paint brush.  In just a couple of hours I was done!
Turns out Behr's Anonymous was the perfect shade of gray that I was looking for.  It's dark enough to be a little dramatic yet it doesn't suck all the light out of the room.  Let's look at one more picture:


I got a lot more done to this room over the weekend and tackled some major yardwork.  I'll be filling you in throughout the week.  I'm glad my trick-or-treaters won't have to be scared of my construction zone.  It's all cleaned up and my candy bowl is ready to go!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment