Friday, October 28, 2011

Grey Gourds

Last night was not only Game 6 of the World Series but it was also the girls' annual pumpkin carving/taco soup eating night.  This time last year we were watching the Rangers first ever World Series appearance as we carved and I created this masterpiece.
This year I decided to paint pumpkins that could last through Thanksgiving.  I recruited Anna and Haley to spice up these fellas...
...and in no time at all they were matching my new grey walls.
Once again, excuse the iPhone photos.  I've got to quit leaving my camera at work.  To go along with my little pumpkins, I started a big pumpkin with chevrons.  Despite the 11 inning game, there was not enough time to finish it up.  Guess that'll be another project for this weekend.

Game 7 is tonight.  I plan to put the pumpkins aside and focus all my energy on winning the World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment