Friday, October 14, 2011

More Trim Work

It is really amazing what a difference freshening up my trim work makes.  The clean white brightens up the space before I've even touched the walls.  I still can't get over just how cream/beige my molding is.  In this picture you can see that it's pretty much darker than the walls.


This little hall is the heart of my house.  Not because it holds my laundry room and I love washing clothes that much, but because it's at the center of every other room.  You can see the living room beyond in the picture above.  To the left is the Kitchen and to the right is the aforementioned Laundry Room.  I was standing in the dining room/entryway when I took this picture.  Since it figures into my floorplan so centrally, I decided I need to paint this area before moving past it to my dining room.  I started the trim a couple of nights ago and the change is already drastic.  It's amazing how much work you can get done while watching tense ALCS games. 

Now this was taken from the opposite side but you can tell the difference in trim color. I plan to finish all of the trim in the hall and then tackle the dining room trim while I'm on a roll.  Those are my hot weekend plans. 




No comments:

Post a Comment