Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chore Incentive

So as I mentioned yesterday, I normally do my grocery shopping at Super Target.  It's mostly because it's a convienent after work errand and because I always seem to need one random non-grocery store item.  Examples:  A book (although my Kindle has curbed this), a clothing item, a gift, another random piece of the Missoni Collection for Target.  You get the idea.

But October brings a new mission and a new store:  Alberstons

Alberstons, where now I will be collecting stickers to get free stuff.
  I'm hoping for the Panini Maker AND the Waffle Maker.  I know, that's really reaching for the stars but a girl has to have dreams.  So far I have 5 stamps and 3 full months to make my dreams come true.  Wish me luck! 
Yes, I know I could just run to a store (Super Target, even) and buy a waffle and panini maker.  But what's the fun in that?  I have to have something that motivates me to go to the grocery store and for the next 3 months it'll be a chore I look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment