Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Office Organization

The office (or third bedroom) has been my catchall room since I moved in.  It has also been home to the last few boxes that have not been unpacked.  Due to the messy state of the room I've avoided it like the plague.

Now it may not look too horrible but there was a lot of stuff laying around without a home.  All my closing documents, warranties, insurance...that kind of stuff.  I was in need of a better filing system.  As luck would have it, I found a great deal on a 2 drawer file cabinet at Target while I was buying my green chairs.  Like everything else I've bought, it came in a box in 4,200 pieces.

Luckily it went together pretty quick and was exactly what I needed to bring order to my office.

Yes, I'm still painting the living room ceiling.

Being able to file the piles of paper around the room was exactly the kickstart I needed to finish unpacking boxes and clean up.



Confession: There is still one box hiding behind the desk.  But it's almost empty!
My computer is temporarily in the living room but will be moving back soon.  First I'm still trying to figure out how I want the furniture arranged...now that all the boxes are out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment