Monday, September 19, 2011

Missoni Mission May Actually be Obsession

At some point I'm going to have to step away from the Missoni.  But that point is not now.  Now I am happily snapping up pieces left and right.  Thanks to my friend Miss Nikki in Naples, Florida I have a new duvet.  Being a wonderful friend she called me immediately after spotting the duvet at her local Target.  After checking out the photo she texted me I gave her the go to buy it for me.  It showed up Saturday morning.  Nikki not only finds great finds, she provides fast shipping!
It's the signature chevrons bordered in blue on one side and then solid blue of the flip side.

The colors work great with my grey sheets and curtains and also tie together the black and brown woods in my bedroom.  I like having the option of a reversible duvet as well!


Thanks so much Nikki!  Your check's in the mail.  ;) 

I was also able to snag this glass bowl at a Target this weekend.  It just happens to match a vase I ordered online and looks great on my dining room table.
Don't worry about committing me yet.  I swear I'm pretty much done buying stuff from the collection.  Well, maybe just a couple more pieces.....

1 comment: