Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Christmas Decor

It's the end of the year and that means tons of work!  No, not around the house.  Actual real work, the stuff that pays my mortgage.  While I slave away at my 9 to 5, I'll leave you with a few more random Christmas decor shots. 
 I'm really in to all the blue and white and silver holiday decor.  I'm hoping to pick a bunch more up after the holidays so that it becomes my theme for next Christmas.  Until then I grabbed some cheap ornaments and a glitter tree at Walmart.
 This was a free printable I found online.  It just happened to match my blue bar and an empty hot pink frame.
 The wreath on my front door.  Thanks to my glaringly bright LED Christmas lights it is nice and illuminated.
And how can it be Christmas without an Elvis Nutcracker?  May every mantle be blessed with something this awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment