Friday, December 9, 2011

Pablo's Tree

I ordered a mini live Christmas tree from my cousin a month or so ago while at a family dinner.  Actually, I picked it out and then proceeded to make my dad pay for it since I didn't have cash or a checkbook on me.  Thanks, Dad!  I don't remember exactly what it looked like in the sales catalog but basically I was imagining a  3' rosemary tree or something.  This week it finally came in!
It is the cutest little tree I've ever seen.  It's maybe 1.5' tall and came with its own string of 20 bulbs.  It also came with the mini Nutcracker and a couple of tiny drum ornaments.  I've decided it is officially Pablo's tree this year. 

I think Pablo is pretty excited.  According to the instructions that came with my little dwarf pine tree, I should be able to plant him in my yard after the holidays (and freezes).  It's supposed to grow to 4-5 feet!  I'm pumped at the prospect of having my own real Christmas tree in my backyard.  That is, if I can keep it alive long enough to plant it. 

Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment