Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Spork Art

Last Friday I stopped by Pier 1 on my way home from work to buy a couple more pillows for the living room.  While there I spotted this little puppies on sale and just couldn't resist.
They were so random but also a little fun.  I figured they would work in my cheery kitchen.  I hung them up Saturday morning under the watchful eye of Stewart.


Stewart's really taken to squeezing on to Pablo's bed when I'm messing around in the kitchen.  Luckily Pablo was in the other room.  My giant spoon and fork now amuse me when I walk in the kitchen.  They even work with my wrapping paper art on the opposite wall.  I have quite the utensil theme going on now. 

I also picked up a couple of pillows, since that's why I went to Pier 1 in the first place.  The two green ones are new.
It's a good thing I went ahead and grabbed two new pillows because Saturday night Stewart decided to take out my surviving green velvet feather pillow.  Again, he did seem remorseful, if not a little evil.
I'm hoping this is the end of his destruction.  I really don't need any more of his design input around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment