Monday, October 29, 2012

More Pins!

My parents located my old ski jacket and sure enough, my ski pins were still attached!  I was allowed to take the pins on the condition that I also took the jacket.  They claim that last part was a joke but I'm pretty sure a small part of them was trying to hint that they are not a free storage facility.  :) 

Upon seeing the jacket once again, I think the real reason they wanted it out of the house was because it was probably keeping them up at night.  It is seriously Day-Glo green.  Think green highlighter.  Here's a better picture of the actual color.
My nickname on the slopes was Lightbulb.  This jacket paired with my black stretch ski pants ensured nobody was losing me on any mountain.  It is actually a great coat, color aside.  Very warm and comfortable.  Maybe I should lend it to Pablo.  He's not loving our recent cold snap.  You know it's bad when he willingly wears clothing.


Anyway, now I have 5 pins to add to my shadow box and still room for plenty more adventures to be added!

No comments:

Post a Comment