Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Toes Know

I'm going to start off by preapologizing for the picture of my feet that I'm about to post.  It has to be done.  Remember back when I realized that my nail color matched the color I was paint my kitchen?
And before this I happened to have grey nails while painting the living room grey?  Crazy stuff, right?  Well last night I glanced down and realized my toes have been the color of my office for the last couple of weeks. 
How freaky is that?  None of these nail polish coordinations were planned.  My blue polish was sent to me in my September Birchbox package.  It's Color Club's Intsa-this.
I guess that means my blue office was meant to be.  My blue toes as well.  Oh, and I highly recommend Color Club polishes.  This is my 4th or so bottle.  These toes survived 4 days in New Orleans...in the rain...wearing flip-flops.  And not one touch-up since.  Impressive.  And again, I apologize for the picture of my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment