Thursday, October 4, 2012

Presto Chango

It's amazing what a few coats of paint can do.  Here is my lovely desk that I've had about 10 years.  Target still sells this same desk so it must be pretty popular as far as cheap, assembly-required furniture goes.

After sanding and cleaning it off, I took it out back to spray paint on some primer and a couple of layers of white spray paint.

I ended up bringing it inside for one last hand brushed coat of paint and then let it dry over night.  I was a little worried about how this was going to turn out but at this point in the game it is a little silly to start doubting my furniture painting abilities.  It is apparently my gift.


I look forward to doing some furniture arrangement this weekend and possibly getting stuff up on the walls!  It's a little blue and white overkill right now and could use a little more color.  I will contemplate my next move as I munch down on corn dogs tomorrow at the fair.  See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment