Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Office Curtains

I removed the gold silk curtains before painting the office and luckily I don't have to put those back up.  Instead I went with the IKEA curtains I used in the dining room.  At $9.99 for a set of panels I couldn't pass them up.  I got 3 sets in white and put them up last week.
While I was hanging up the longer curtain rod, I took a dive off the back of my little ladder.  It was not a first but it was a little more painful falling on to hardwoods.  The worst part was that my neighbors were pulling into their driveway, along those windows as I went down.  They may or may not have seen me.  I choose to just stay on the floor for a few minutes until they went inside.  While I was on the floor I noticed the curtains were just a wee too long.  After a long weekend in New Orleans, I came back to tackle this problem.

I used iron on fabric tape and hemmed them in place.  It was a piece of cake and gave all the panels a more tailored look.


Slowly but surely I'm getting this room back together.  I'm working on the desk this week and once that is back things will start feeling a little more complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment