Monday, November 5, 2012

Spanish Art

While in Barcelona this summer I saw a lot of beautiful art.  But what caugh my eye the most?  The random graffiti all around town.
I took a bunch of pictures and when I got back I decided to blow a few up to frame.  I ordered them in 11x14s.
They sat around for a month or so until my frames went on sale for 40% off and I was able to use an additional coupon for 25% off my whole purchase at Michaels.  Basically it was like getting 4 for the price of 2.

I wanted to hang them on the blank wall in my bedroom since my art in there is all pretty colorful and funky.




No idea why that last picture is sideways.  The ellipitical kind of covers that wall but I decided that I'd still decorate as if nothing was there.  It took a while but I think I got them fairly centered and straight.

I love all the random statements they are making.  "We are all one."  "Remember who you are."  "Do what you love."  "Be human." "Peace worldwide starts inside."  Nice little sentiments to see every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment