Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Office is Open For Business!

The office is done!  At least for the year 2012.  I managed to clean up the room and semi-organize my closets last weekend, all under the waterful eye of Pablo.


 
 
I still need to give my shelf a little attention.  For now it just holds random homeless stuff.
Next year I hope to change the lighting in this room.  The light kit on the fan is horrible.  It gives off weird directional light.  I haven't decided if I'm going to switch the fan for a light fixture or just get a new light kit for it.  I have the same situation going on in the guest room as well.
My other plan for the new year is to decide on a rug for the room.  I keep changing my mind so I'm going to put that off for a while.  The room is definitely an improvement over how it began.

It looks darker in these photos but in real life the room actually feels lighter to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment