Friday, July 22, 2011

Be My Guest

My friends have been moving out of town at an alarming rate these past few years.  It's to the point that I'm beginning to think it's me.  At any rate, I've enjoyed visiting them in various cities: London, Philly, Chicago, New York, Destin, Corpus, Atlanta, Savannah, etc.  And now with my new house (read: more space) I'm more than happy to return the favor by hosting you guys.  Feel free to visit!
The guest room is all set up!  I currently have a day bed with a trundle but hope to someday upgrade to a full or queen.  The beige drapes that came with the house just happened to match my guest bedding so that worked out well.

You will have reading material, a work station, and plenty of closet space during your stay at Hotel Thea. 

Your own private full bath awaits you.  And did you forget something?  Pop a button?  Don't worry, I got you covered.


So far I've had no complaints about the accomodations.  I've only had one guest.  But still, 100% customer satifaction!  Book early, space is limited.

3 comments:

  1. Two questions:
    1. What about Frisco? Doesn't that count for moving out of town? We might need to book a night in the city and hotel Thea looks nice.
    2. Are you posting on your home blog while on vacation in Chicago?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Of course Frisco counts! Come stay anytime. Does Emmie mind sleeping on a dog bed?

    2. I set up blogs to ghost post while I was out of town. I'm so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your house blog!! I am slowly catching up. I think your house looks great and you are doing wonders with all of your handy work! I definitely would like to stay at Hotel Thea during one of our Dallas visits ;)

    ReplyDelete