Friday, July 8, 2011

Pillow Talk

I'm slowly replacing my old couch throw pillows with fun colorful new ones.  I got a few in from CB2 yesterday and I really like the way it's starting to look.

How cute is that monkey?  I think everyone needs a dancing monkey in their decor.  I also love the multi-colored pom poms on the velvet lumbar pillow.  I still have a couple more bright solid pillows to buy and that will break up the grey pillows more. 
Yes, that is Pablo "cleaning" the old green pillows.  That's what he does.  He hasn't paid too much attention to the new tree pillow.  He's nostalgic like that.
He has come to enjoy his new grey doggie bed for the living room so I guess that's a start.  Because when he's not licking, he's generally sleeping.  Rough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment