Monday, July 11, 2011

Sit for a Spell

I cannot begin to explain how obsessed I am with my new living room chairs.  They are so fun and comfortable and fill the space perfectly!  I had to go to two different Pier 1's to gather a matching set but it was worth it.  I love the raised teal chenille flowers and the squatty stature of the chair.  I got two green velvet lumber pillows to tie it all back in to the couch, as well as a couple of teal pillows for the couch.

You can also tell in the above picture that I finally got white sheer curtains for the windows instead of the olive green ones that came with the place.  Thanks, Target!  I think the chairs add a great second conversation area to the living room while at the same time being light enough to carry over to the sofa for seating larger groups.  And I love that I see them every time I walk in the front door.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you and I have similar chair taste! I sold my couch in the garage sale to make way for these babies...

    http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/angelo-HOME-Bradstreet-Modern-Damask-Turquoise-Blue-Upholstered-Armless-Chair/5980621/product.html?cid=143937&fp=F&TRACK=CSEShopzilla&mr:referralID=4ca965ff-abff-11e0-be22-001b2166becc

    I LOVE how the house is coming along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at those too! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I don't think anyone can go wrong with this style of chair - I love all the prints, especially blues. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete