Monday, July 18, 2011

(Face)Lifting Iron

Any excuse to use spray paint...  It truely is my new hobby.  In my defense, this project was much needed.  I have iron railings both in my back yard and along the steps on my front porch.  Both locations had chipping paint and rust and needed a little TLC. 

After I finished yard work this weekend I grabbed a can of Rustoleum Black for Outdoor Metal and went to town.  I laid down plastic to avoid painting the surrounding plants and concrete.  About 10 minutes later, good as new!

I really should go into the handy man business, but specialize only in spray painting.  My overhead would be low and the hours (minutes) would be great! 


If I do decide to go into business, I will be sure to wear protective clothing rather than shorts and a T-shirt.  While my plants and concrete were protected, I manage to coat my arms and legs in a fine layer of black spray paint.  Two showers later and I still haven't gotten it all off.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment