Friday, July 29, 2011

Thea Purchased, Hank Approved

Putting together a house is a long process. You can lose yourself in the details and in turn lose perspective. Luckily my weekend house guest is there to give me some feedback.

Hank really likes the direction the living room is going. He says the sectional is spacious and comfortable.

The recovered bench was also to his liking.

And I took this to mean he approved of my new rug.

He was a fan of the guest room...

..but thought the master bed room was a little bland. I tried to explain that I hadn't done anything to it yet.

He likes the herb garden but was disappointed there was nothing to taste test.

He "marks" the iron gate every time he goes outside. I haven't figured out if that's a thumbs up or thumbs down but I think the patio furniture really won him over.

The jury is still out on his opinion of Pablo.

Oh well, you can't win them all.
 

2 comments: