Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Attack of the Squigglies

Just when I survived the great spring leaf dump of 2012....
...the seeds and the squigglies started dropping.

Keep in mind it is Tuesday and I swept this whole area on Sunday.  It's out of control.  My backyard is covered, my roof is covered.  Every morning I have to unbury my car from these things.  Don't even get me started on how many I've tracked in the house.  Even my poor giant name-unknown plant is covered.

Good thing I just restocked my supply of giant lawn bags.  Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me.  The entire yard is buried as well and will probably need some leaf blower attention.

On a positive note, I did spy this little spark of life coming up from the blanket of squigglies.

Looks like my grass seeds are starting to sprout!  Hopefully they don't get smothered to death by the squigglies before I get a chance to clean them up.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping that the "squigglies" were a new chevron print! :)

    ReplyDelete