Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Painting Update

When I'm not doing yard work, I'm back inside armed with my trusty paint brushes.  I finally finished the hall ceiling and once again swore off ceiling painting for a while.
After that wrapped up I decided that my laundry room needed a little color. 
I was planning to paint this room a grass green color, something fun and bright, but I had so much paint left over from my kitchen that I decided it was more economical to use that color.  It will work perfect since my laundry room is visable from the kitchen when I leave the door open.

Hopefully once painted I will keep the area a little neater than it is in the photo above.  You can actually see some of my green paint chips I was considering, stuck above my hooks.  I am still going to use a little green possibly as a stripe or stencil but I will only need to buy a small sample amount for that.  For now I'm just focusing on getting my aqua on the walls.

This room will also need the trim painted white and after close consideration...the ceiling needs help too.  Rats.  I think I will paint it blue though, since I am out of white ceiling paint and promised myself I wouldn't buy any for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment