Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Garden Update, Week 7

I am 7 weeks in since planting my garden and things are about to get really exciting.  For the most part, everyone is on schedule.
I think in a week or so I should have several squash on my hands.  I've got one that is about 4" long and then another plant is just crawling with 1-2" squash.

My lone Jumbo Jalapeno has some buddies coming in around him and my other pepper plants are starting to get with the program.

Mucho Nacho Jumbo Jalapeno

Fajita Bell Pepper

Cubanelle Sweet Pepper

Thai Hot Pepper
I have my first Tomato that is starting to turn red.  He has a little injury but he is my favorite since he was my first.  As you can see, now I have tons coming in.
Talladega Hybrid Tomato

Bush Early Girl Hybrid Tomato

Patio - The Container Tomato

Husky Cherry Red Hybrid Tomato
And last but not least, the Okra is doing great!
Tune in next week to see if anything's ready to Harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment