Friday, May 18, 2012

Just Plain Cruel

First my friend Carol taunted me with her dad's amazing garden...
...only to follow up that move by sending me a photo of the hydrangas growing in her backyard.

You may be thinking, "But why is this cruel?  You, too, have a beautiful hydranga in your backyard." 

Why, yes.  Yes I do.  And it was beautiful for a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately, this is what it looks like these days.


Not exactly as picturesque as Carol's blue beauties, huh?  I haven't lost all hope on mine yet.  The plant itself seems like it might be healthy.  I just don't have any blooms coming in and it hasn't really grown.  Who knows what this plant's fate is but I've got my fingers crossed.  On a positive note, my spinach has sprouted some leaves that have not yet been devoured by bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment