Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Patio Pizazz

I'm all about adding more color to my backyard.  My flowers are still looking good but I know they won't be around come winter and I don't want things to start looking dull back there.  I picked up a few things this weekend that will assure that is not the case. 

While grabbing some things at World Market I found these outdoor rugs that were 25% off. 
The rug is woven plastic and is reversible!  I think I like the yellow background side best but to get it straightened out, I'm going to start with the orange side up first.


I can't believe this was only $15 after the sale.  You really can't beat that.  It looks great with my newly painted bistro set.


I also picked up some Vago chairs at IKEA that I had been eyeing for a while.  They are a little crazy and I love them.

I went with hot pink.  They come in a bunch of colors but my IKEA only had white, black, and hot pink.  I wanted the most bang for my buck.  They are actually really comfortable. 


I've got them sitting out by the side fence just because that area is usually shaded and that should help keep the color bright when I'm not using them.  So now I have seating for 10 people in the backyard.  Guess I should look into having people over soon.

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking the Vago chairs? I have had me eye on the white ones for the playroom but since we do not have an ikea near by I haven't been able to actually ever sit in one ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They are really comfy and sturdy. I think they'd be good for a playroom. They are low to the ground and won't tip over. They have a big footprint so you may only want one in a room but they are stackable so you can consolidate when you need more floor space.

    ReplyDelete