Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Things

1.  I got an email today that the Jonathan Adler store just opened in Dallas on McKinney Avenue and I can't wait to go check it out.  This might not be a good thing for my wallet, but it makes me very happy.


2.  In other inbox happiness, 20x200's email today caught my eye.  Artist Michelle Muldrow's collection called Cathedrals of Desire is featured on the site.  From the email: "While the works are alluring and arresting, they also induce a sense of horror in me: to be lost in the wash of something so beautiful and ethereal that turns out to be The Home Depot or Target."

Michelle Muldrow, Garden Delight
I have got to find a place to work in this painting of Home Depot in my house, right?  It only seems right.

3. I am still obsessed with my front yard mystery plant, better know as my Bear's Breeches.  It just keeps growing.

4. I'm looking forward to the weekend and hope to have time to stop and smell the...flowers.
Including, of course...the roses.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment