Tuesday, November 22, 2011

To Do List Check In

A month and a half ago I posted my Fall To Do List.  In the weeks since then I have been pretty darn productive.  Here's how it looks now:
Aside from remulching my yard, which has been postponed until after the Great Leaf Shed of 2011, all my tasks were accomplished.

1) I planted mums in the front yard. 

3 & 4) I bought a rug and painted the dining room
5) I sewed curtains for the kitchen

6) I touched up the trim work in the living room...which is really boring and didn't warrant any photos
7) I gave my trees a haircut

So now, with Thanksgiving just days away and the Christmas season on its heels, I present my Holiday Season To Do List.  Let's see how many things I can knock off this list in the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment